KaMo Control data monitoring
Optimising the system –
Improving the energy efficiency.
Realised and started-up systems can be monitored and visualised with the KaMo control system.
The operator of the system has control of the relevant operating data as well as the characteristic numbers for efficiency and economic efficiency and can optimise the system with these data.
The operating data are hereby stored in short intervals in a data collecting box via an M-bus system. The operating date come from calorimeters, gas meters and additional temperature sensors installed in the heating central or installed in addition. They are then transferred via a GSM or internet connection to a server.
- Reading and transfer of the data
- Analysis by clear presentation of every system
- System comparison between different properties
- 3-years overview model at a glance
- Archiving of planning data, reports, pictures, schemes, documentation etc.
- Input of energy and accounting costs as well as operating costs
of an object
- Calorimeter reading
- Operating costs
- Daily, monthly, yearly drawing up of an energy pass
- 24-hours control
» Further Information und Downloads
KaMo Control – answers
to important questions
- How high is the energy expenditure?
- How does the BHKW perform or what is the JAZ of the heat pump?
- Is an optimum restoration of the heating system also sufficient to achieve the energy saving goals?
- What are the energy flows?
- Does the solar system run efficiently?
- Has the hydraulic adjustment been carried out?
- What do the system temperatures verify?
- When do the highest net loads occur?